Our Internet Introduction Package includes all you need to get online:
- Domain Name
- Web Page
- Email Address
For just £249.00!
Business Web Sites
A full web site of up to 8 pages from only £895.00.
Your site will be hand-crafted and will meet the latest standards for accessibility, usability and search engine friendliness.
Sell a full range of products online from only £1595.00.
Utilising our powerful e-commerce catalogue software, you can sell online 24/7 with the option to manage your products yourself and the peace of mind that your site is being professionally supported.
- Keep in touch with your customers
- Generate new and repeat business
- Add value to your service offering
- Promote and reinforce your brand
- Increase customer loyalty
Our web-mailing service costs just £295 to set up including your first mailing and then just £105 for each mailing to up to 500 email addresses.
Website Design & Build Services
In order for a website to perform its function of truly representing your business on the world wide web, it needs to be designed and built using great care, empathy and experience.
Each website needs to be as individual as each business. It needs to capture the very essence of your organisation and its proposition to the market. It needs to accurately reflect your approach to customer service, to language and to the quality of your products and services.
There are many web builders in Yellow Pages, or on the internet, that are nothing more than website ‘factories’. Their development teams are ‘off-shore’ for greater economy, and all they offer is a choice between standardised and template-based options. Yes, they are cheap, and for good reason.
AnnWebCom is not a website ‘factory’. All of the websites that we design and build are individual and uniquely crafted to deliver optimal return on investment throughout their operational life.
The sites we develop today meet or exceed recognised standards for accessibility, usability, cross-browser compatibility and employ "best practice" construction techniques for search engine performance.
AnnWebCom offers website design and build as a bespoke service, and covers the following:
- Advanced e-commerce websites that allow organisations to display and sell their goods and services directly online. Payment methods include debit and credit cards as well as the ability to open and manage credit accounts. After much research, AnnWebCom favours electronic catalogue management technology from Actinic, a leading UK software house, to ensure high functionality and resilience at an excellent price-point. More information about Actinic can be found at www.actinic.co.uk.
- Dynamic websites that do not require e-commerce capabilities. These sites can require a high level of manual intervention to ensure that their databases of information are always up-to-date. AnnWebCom will design these sites such that information updating is simple and reliable, and offers a fully managed maintenance service to perform these updates on your behalf.
- Static websites of multiple pages typically suitable for small businesses whose products and service offers remain fairly static over time. Here AnnWebCom has developed fixed price options based on the number of pages required. Unlike the website factories though, AnnWebCom does not compromise on the uniqueness of the design or the care with which we build each page.
- Single page websites for individual professionals who merely want a ‘placeholder’ on the world wide web for overview information and contact details.
- Access to copy writing services to maximise the impact of the website content, if requested.
- An optional monthly payment scheme for all of the design and build fees that allows businesses to spread the cost of creating and looking after a website over a 12 or 24 month period.
Featured web sites:
AnnWebCom has considerable experience of business processes and management as well as the technical aspects of website development. We couple these capabilities to make sure that the sites that we create really pay their way in both business and technical terms. We do this through human interaction with our customers and always in plain English.
You focus on your business;
we’ll focus on your website.