Our Internet Introduction Package includes all you need to get online:
- Domain Name
- Web Page
- Email Address
For just £300.00!
Business Web Sites
A full web site of up to 8 pages from only £895.00.
Your site will be hand-crafted and will meet the latest standards for accessibility, usability and search engine friendliness.
Sell a full range of products online from only £1595.00.
Utilising our powerful e-commerce catalogue software, you can sell online 24/7 with the option to manage your products yourself and the peace of mind that your site is being professionally supported.
- Keep in touch with your customers
- Generate new and repeat business
- Add value to your service offering
- Promote and reinforce your brand
- Increase customer loyalty
Our web-mailing service costs just £295 to set up including your first mailing and then just £105 for each mailing to up to 500 email addresses.
Website Maintenance Services
The World Wide Web is a near-real time environment. Website visitors expect quick access to accurate and up-to-date information.
This means that, to get the full return on your initial investment, you really need to pay as much attention to keeping your site in good order as you did to creating it in the first place. Yet other business priorities always seem to get in the way.
Where does the time go?
At AnnWebCom, we recognise this problem. We’ve developed innovative and fully managed maintenance services that help you make sure that your site is always up-to-date and completely functional with the minimum of effort on your part.
For a low monthly fee, based on the size and complexity of your site, AnnWebCom maintenance services include:
- Unlimited text and image alterations to any or all pages each month. You just email through any changes you’d like and leave the rest to us. We usually make the changes within 24 hours and often by the time you next check your inbox.
- Changes to product information (descriptions, images, pricing, availability etc.) for websites that use Actinic ecommerce technology.
- An extensive series of monthly routine ‘health’ checks including all navigation, internal and external hyperlinks, on-line forms, search facilities, site maps, banner ads and any dynamic functionality.
- Monthly submissions to the main relevant search engines.
- A monthly in-depth analysis of the website log files (visitor statistics, favourite pages, commonly used search terms, etc.) delivered in plain English either on paper or online. This allows you to make informed business decisions on how to improve visitor ‘stickiness’, so that your website can work even harder for you.
- An annual design review to make sure that your website remains relevant, attractive and fully functional.
Keeping your website fresh, up-to-date and fully functional has never been so easy. You focus on the what you want the site to say to your visitors, and AnnWebCom does all of the behind-the-scenes technical work ... all year through.
AnnWebCom even interprets the technical log file data so that you can continuously improve the site by understanding visitor behaviour in as much depth as you’d like. No unintelligible graphs and tables to stare blankly at. Just plain English. We like to keep things personal and easily understandable.
It’s like having your own in-house website maintenance team. Always around to help, but without the high cost. The AnnWebCom maintenance services represent excellent value for money and, in combination with our website and email hosting services, deliver complete peace of mind for your web presence.
We provide a complete managed service with a human interface. Our clients continually tell us that this is of high value to them as business professionals, because they don’t have the time, inclination or the skills to manage all of the technicalities of their internet affairs. We’ll even deal with all the people who phone or email you offering the latest and greatest internet related bargains that you never knew you needed!
You focus on your business;
we’ll focus on your website.