Our Internet Introduction Package includes all you need to get online:
- Domain Name
- Web Page
- Email Address
For just £300.00!
Business Web Sites
A full web site of up to 8 pages from only £895.00.
Your site will be hand-crafted and will meet the latest standards for accessibility, usability and search engine friendliness.
Sell a full range of products online from only £1595.00.
Utilising our powerful e-commerce catalogue software, you can sell online 24/7 with the option to manage your products yourself and the peace of mind that your site is being professionally supported.
- Keep in touch with your customers
- Generate new and repeat business
- Add value to your service offering
- Promote and reinforce your brand
- Increase customer loyalty
Our web-mailing service costs just £295 to set up including your first mailing and then just £105 for each mailing to up to 500 email addresses.
Website Promotion Services
Designing and building a great website is one thing. Getting visitors to find and go to that website is another.
There are three ways of achieving this. Firstly, spend a lot of money advertising the existence and address of your site using both offline and online media. Secondly, spend a lot of money technically fine tuning your website for each and every search engine on the internet on an ongoing basis.
The third way is the AnnWebCom way. Use a pragmatic mix of the other two ways specifically scoped to meet your true business needs in the most cost effective and affordable manner.
AnnWebCom has many years of experience in designing, building and promoting websites for clients of all shapes and sizes. This experience means that we can deliver sound advice on which techniques are appropriate for your need and budget.
Specifically, we can advise on:
- The confusing world of online advertising. Should you go for Banners? Interstitials? How about Google AdWords? What is Froogle? What are Site Maps? What about viral marketing? Where does email marketing fit?
- Which type of advertising is best for you, if any?
- Optimising your website for specific, or all, internet search engines (Google, etc.) At which point does the law of ‘diminishing returns’ kick-in for your specific business needs? How can you counter the continual changing of search engine algorithms? Should you even bother?
- Directory submissions and reciprocal linking. Will this approach really work for your needs or will you just be benefiting others? How much effort and cost will be involved and when should you stop? What are the merits of appearing in local directories verses national or international directories? What about industry-specific portals?
- Visitor traffic analysis. How can you use the information detailed by the website’s technical log files to improve the look, feel and navigation of your site so that visitors stay longer and view more pages? Which search phrases did visitors use most to find your site and how can you use that knowledge to your advantage?
AnnWebCom’s opinion is that every business situation is different. So we haven’t put together any ‘one size fits all’ packages for Search Engine Optimisation. We don’t offer Bronze, Silver and Gold service levels for keyword analysis and reciprocal linking. We definitely don’t have an army of text editors just waiting to change all of your web pages every month because Google have altered something deep in their software.
Based on the needs of your business we may simply recommend some actions for you to take, offer to provide promotion services directly or introduce a specialist who can help with your specific requirements.
We just provide down-to-earth and impartial advice ... in plain English. Our clients continually tell us that this is of high value to them as business professionals, because they don’t have the time, inclination or the skills to manage all of the technicalities of their internet affairs.
You focus on your business;
we’ll focus on your website.