AnnWebCom designs, builds and delivers websites that truly meet the business needs of our customers. We do this extremely well because our team is made up of experienced business people who speak plain English.
We have been building and maintaining websites for our customers since 1997 and have built up a customer base numbering some 200 plus. These range from individual professionals, start-up and small businesses, through to organisations with more than 100 employees and turnovers in the millions.
We build websites that perform many specific business functions. From simple sites that contain static information about a business, right through to advanced e-commerce sites that offer thousands of products for sale on-line.
- We design and build the sites and then maintain them, making unlimited monthly changes just to make sure that it’s always up-to-date.
- We’ll integrate the website into existing business computing systems if that helps improve the service that you can give to your customers.
- We endeavour to look after all of our client’s internet service requirements and provide the advice and support needed to maximise their performance.
- We take pride in providing a very personal service and strive to be attentive, punctual and efficient in all of our activities.
- We communicate clearly with clients and do our very best to respond to customer requirements quickly and effectively.
You see, we really do take it personally
Ann Taylor, BSc (Hons)
Ann founded the business in 1997 providing web site maintenance and internet services from the outset, alongside a range of administrative, secretarial and event management services. The explosive rise in demand by small businesses for internet services in the late 1990’s meant the business quickly focused on internet related activities. Ann continues to manage the delivery of email marketing services as well as majoring on the marketing and administration activities of the business. For many years, Ann was the Regional Secretary for the Federation Of Small Businesses in the Thames Valley, has been involved with the FSB since 1997 and remains a member .
Cliff Taylor, BEng (Hons)
Manages the business and provides the technical input to our products and services as well as creating most of the sites we produce. A professional engineer, Cliff first trained in robotics and automation and built a strong skill-base in computer programming and control systems engineering. Having managed high-tech production systems and manufacturing businesses for 20 years Cliff was involved in the development of the business from the beginning and joined AnnWebCom full-time in 2001.
Our Partner / Supplier Network
We work with a number of carefully selected external professionals and organisations to deliver various services including the delivery of hosting and domain name registrations, second-line technical support, e-commerce systems and security, web site promotion and graphics design. We have worked with many of these for several years and it is through the strong relationships we have forged that we are able to be proud of our performance – and through that retain what has become a very loyal customer base.